The Wharton Club of Japan proudly invites you to the special alumni talks on December 17. Please note that this seminar will be held in an off-the-record setting. Please make RSVP asap as we accept it on a first-come-first served basis. Please join us!
|Date & Time:
||19:00 – 20:30 December 17, 2018
||Waseda NEO (Coredo Nihonbashi 5F), Blendipity Hall,
"Reflecting the financial Crisis a decade ago" (TBD)
Jonathan Kindred, W’83, President & CEO, Morgan Stanley Japan Holdings Co, Ltd.
Akinari Horii, WG’81, Special Advisor, the Canon Institute for Global Studies, Former Assistant Governor of the Bank of Japan (International Activities)
Hiroshi Minoura, WG’84, Chairman and Representative Director, Merrill Lynch Japan Securities Co., Ltd., Former Vice Chairman at Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
- Free for WCJ Paid members and Recent Graduate Members
- 1,000 yen for others. Please make payments no later than Dec.14 by either of the following options.
- Purchasing advance tickets on wharton.jp via Paypal, etc.
- Through a bank transfer to WCJ Account
- Guest(s) invited WCJ Club Due Paid member*: 1,000 yen.
WCJ Refund Policy.