We’re thrilled to invite Professor Mauro F. Guillen to discuss his bestselling book, ”2030 – How Today’s Biggest Trends Will Collide and Reshape the Future of Everything.” With the collaboration of “Read for Action”, one of the largest book club organization with cumulative participants of around 12,000 per year, we will hold the event to share this truly insightful, compelling book which garnered world attention with many audiences.
Professor Guillen will show up on stage to answer questions from the audience. We are also planning a dialogue between the professor and Masanori Kanda, WG92, the founder of the Read for Action network and one of the most influential business book authors in Japan. Mr. Kanda served as a lecturer for one of master classes of the Read for Action at Wharton Global Forum 2013. The details of the event are as follows. Please sign up today and do not miss this phenomenal opportunity to listen to thought leaders who will shed a light to unlock dynamic forces underway to transform the future.
Date May 28 (Fri) from 20:00 ～22:00
- Host: Wharton Club of Japan
- Co-host: Wharton Tokyo Office
- Supporting company: Almacreation (business succession company of General Incorporated Association Read for Action)
- Keynote speaker: Professor Mauro Guillen
- Moderator: Masanori Kanda, WG92
- MC & Facilitator: Mina Horiguchi
- Simultaneous interpreter： Junko Otake, WG94 (English to Japanese)
- Non-paid member (Basic member): 2,000 Yen
- WCJ Member (Paid and Current Students/Recent Graduates): 1,000 Yen
- Please bring either the book or Kindle of ”2030 – How Today’s Biggest Trends Will Collide and Reshape the Future of Everything”.
- The event will be held with the collaboration of Read for Action. Please note many non-Wharton alumni will join.